Wednesday, November 2, 2011

30 Days of Gratitude: Day 1

So yes, it's November 2nd, but what the heck! I'll be grateful twice today!

I'm sure this will get more difficult as the month moves on, but I'd like to take this challenge and post everyday something I'm thankful for.

Day 1: Where you live?

Today I am thankful for living both in America, in Texas and in Richardson. So many things around me I love. Of course it's easy to love the ever changing Dallas weather this time a year as it's always awesome outside (even when it's raining!). I love the neighbors we've gotten to know, our friends nearby, the parks and walking spaces near our house and the schools around us. We live in a very privileged area of the world and I am thankful that I don't have to worry about feeding my children, or keeping them safe. We have clothes, food, a house, vehicles and lots of love. Today I am thankful for all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors