Thursday, November 10, 2011

30 Days of Gratitude: Day 10

Day 10: Aha Moment!

There are so many aha moments that I remember. One of my favorite ones, that I'm most thankful for was when I realized that Jason was The One for me. He was doing dishes and placed the forks pointy side down! I was blown away but saw a vision that was us on our wedding day and I smiled. What a silly little thing but SO many times have I hurt myself when people point the forks up (no offense to those of you who do point your forks up, I know you have your reasons). I saw a man who would protect and care for me in this little tiny action. Recognizing my then boyfriend as my one day husband changed my life and look, here we are 8 years, 3 children, 3 houses, 2 states and 1 minivan later. =D Goofy I know but a really cool Aha moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors