Monday, November 28, 2011

30 Days of Gratitude: Day 27

Day 27: Medical Miracles

So today I am thankful for Medical Miracles and though I am unaware of most of them I have a few I could be thankful for, like organ transplants! One particularly amazing story I heard on TV about a boy in St. Jude's with bone cancer in his femur was that they were able to replace his femur with a titanium femur that they could regularly, without further surgeries, make grow to match the rate of growth of his other leg. AMAZING!!! It makes me wonder what other kind of awesomeness they do at St. Judes. I'm so thankful for those willing to live life how God has called them and then use their passion and capabilities to improve life. What modern medical miracles are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors