Tuesday, November 8, 2011

30 Days of Gratitude: Day 8

Day 8: Part of your body.

So this can be a tough one for an overweight woman in America. But thinking for a few seconds there are several parts of my body that I guess I am kind of thankful for. I've narrowed it down to two. The first one being very odd so forgive me, but I'm thankful for my womb that has allowed three perfectly healthy babies to reside in for nine months each. The second are the muscles on my body that allow me to do the fun activities I like to do. I've got work to do on my body but these two parts in particular have yet to fail me and I'm blessed to have them as I know so many others would give their world for their womb or muscles to work as well as mine do. What a neat thing to be thankful for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors