Friday, November 25, 2011

30 Days of Gratitude: Day 25

Day 25: Family Traditions

We all have our beloved family members that require us to do the same thing every year and sometimes it's something cool, and other times it's something painful but either way traditions are a great way to create awesome memories. Thinking to some of our Thanksgiving family traditions and the one that we did best was eat! I've learned over the years that I love cooking (most of the time) and preparing a meal for a special time of giving thanks is a wonderful opportunity for me to pour love into those about to consume my tasty treats and curious surprises. Every year the chilly weather brings the desire to cook and bake alive again and though eating too much food creates some difficult challenges, I love my family tradition of eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors